With persistent efforts and whole hearted support from the Adjutant General and Quartermaster General, our journey from vintage barracks to modern buildings began in 2002-03. Children schools authorized under the scales of accommodation by Govt of India are being constructed under Annual Major Works Programme (AMWP) to run these children schools now designated as Army Public Schools. The Colleges however are being created out of Adjutant General’s Welfare Fund.
The Institute’s 12 acre campus comprises of state-of-the-art infrastructure in a salubrious and ideal surrounding conducive to learning and development.
|THE INFRASTRUCTURE & FACILITIES|
The Institute has all the infrastructure and facilities to impart high quality theoretical and practical training which are required for the students to function independently.
- Highly Qualified and Experienced Hotel Industry Veterans, Visiting Professors, Master Chefs, Leadership Experts are invited.
- Well furnished Lecture Halls.
- Communication Resource Centre with state of the art teaching aid
- Advance Quantity Training Production Labs.
- Food and Beverage Service Training Restaurants.
- Well equipped library with internet broadband connectivity.
- Training Guest Rooms with all amenities.
- A Training hotel of 4 Star standard is available in campus for in-house training to the students.
- Audio Visual Centre with state of art teaching aids.
- Well equipped computer lab operating on networking system to train on hotel software and related applications.